At The Path Web Design we use our expertise and client specifications to best advise on the complexity required to achieve and exceed client expectations. We dont over complicate things or sell our clients things they dont need.
Generally if you answer yes to any of the following questions then you need a CMS:
- Do you have a lot of content i.e. text, images, video thats constantly changing or being added too?
- Do you need a future proof website where functionality can be easily added?
- Do you want the ability to keep a blog and create unlimited posts and pages?
- Do you need to update sections of the website yourself?
- Do you need integrated forum functionality?
We use WordPress to create or CMS websites. Why? Because it offers the power and flexibility required to meet any function but it also offers avery intuitive and easy to use control panel which means you dont need to be technically minded to operate the website. Its really easy!! WordPress is used and trusted by millions, its open source nature means its always moving with the times and so completely future proof!
A CMS is the next step for your website, a lot of our clients having had brochure style websites are now asking for a content management system as they have grown and need more from their website. For those serious about their website presence and want to add content and functionality then a CMS is a must!
Compare some of our packages on our comparison table here.