Business and Personal Blogs
We live in a blogging culture. Blogging has literally exploded over the past few years but being a blogger is no longer reserved to individuals or big blog sites. More and more businesses are setting up business blogs to enhance their online presence and manage their own content.
Having a business blog that is linked to the main website of the business is a smart move for every business:
- It allows businesses to connect with their clients
- It allows businesses to gain feedback from clients
- It offers another outlet for sales and advertising
- Generates more traffic to the main business website
- Improves organic search engine rankings for the main business website
- Offers greater functionality – forums, blog, live chat, polls that are all controlled by you! Full training available.
- Easy to use content management system
These are just a few reasons for businesses to have a business blog connected to their websites. Not to mention the fact the blog could eventually be worth more than the main business website (they have been known to sell for millions).
Your business blog can also generate another revenue by using affiliate or pay per click adverts!
Having a personal blog is fun, it allows you to share whatever you like with the world and it can make you a bit of money too:
- Connect with people worldwide
- Share your hobbies, experiences and views
- Allow people to interact and add to your blog
- Become a popular source of information
- Make new connections and friends
So if you have got something to say then why not say it with a bespoke design from us created in WordPress, the worlds most popular blogging platform.